I was nominated about three weeks ago but That’s just all I’ve been able to come up with for my “acceptance speech”, and you’d have figured a guy who runs a blog would master more than two words! But this is a Huge deal, winning such an award, for a blog I write for only myself, to see that people actually not only read it, but also like what they read, a reward in itself! It feels amazing to have been nominated for this award for new up and coming blogs!!
And to be nominated by a blogger of this stature, I am of course referring to Meenakshi here, who has a cornucopia of the most spectacular poems and writing, which she claims to be just “an assortment”. Go through it and you’ll be sure to find out other wise!
Here’s the Link to her wonderful blog: http://thehappimessblog.wordpress.com/
Thanks for the nomination! And as a fellow blogger you know how much this means! 🙂
So from what I understand this award has a few rules,
This is how the award works:
- Thank the Liebster Award presenter who nominated you and link back to his or her blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate small (no more than 200 followers) blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
5.No tag-backs, meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.Well now, here we are, to the Fun part! 11 facts about yours truly that is not really gonna help you in any way, but I choose to bore you with them anyway!
So as I understand I have to write down 11 facts about me, that in all honesty is of no use to anyone, but I’ll go ahead and do it, because I just like watching the world burn!
- I am almost 20 and have never been kissed or been on a date( I am gonna let that sink in )
- I cannot stand the sound of silverware rubbing against each other
- I’m scared of butterflies
- I like to stare at my arms for large amounts of time when the veins in them pop up randomly.
- I have more conversations with myself on a daily basis that anyone else
- I am actually an engineering student, not a foreign language major. (um, yes!)
- I didn’t know what velveeta cheese was up until 3 months ago.
- I’m obsessed with cupcakes
- If there was one wish that I could have granted it would be widespread mutual understanding of and openness to cultural differences. That might actually be two…oh, well
- I eagerly seek out new music and will listen to any music, from any country, in any language, and in any genre. Pretty wide open on that subject.
So that’s about it!
My turn, this time around to continue the festivities!
Annnnnnd the Liebster Goes to…………
An insightful blog run by Abirami, who’s a teenager going through life, just like you and me and the person sitting next to you in math, like Everybody, her blogs are very relatable, carry a lot of insight and is the Best blog I’ve come across on the internet! Just click on the link and you’ll find out exactly what I mean!
so for the Fun part,
My set of questions for the Nominee:
- If there was a singular wish you could have granted (standard rules: no wish for wishes, etc.) what would you wish for and why?
- What is your most cherished memory?
- What is your most common typo?
- If you could spot-on impersonate anyone in the world, who would that be?
- What is the one song you cannot get out of your head recently?
- What three things describe you best?
- What is you dream destination, that mysterious place you always wanted to visit?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received and why?
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- What are three of the most important principles you try to observe in life?
Well I guess that about rounds it up!
P.S. I have been swamped with too much work lately, and hence I must request of you to pardon me for the delays and compromises in writing quality if any.
and for now,